Thrive! On the way.
The project Thrive! has organized a second partner meeting in Brighouse (UK) on 11th and 12th of May. The central issues of the partner meeting were:
- Desk research report "How future proof is the creative industry?",
- Diagnostic self-assessment 'Gap Analysis': Content & tool,
- The Pyramid of Change, dissemination and impact,
- Presentation of Kirsty Styles, head of talent and skills at the government-backed Tech North initiative.
Goals of Thrive!
The Thrive!-project has as central aim to support the (young) (female) entrepreneurs and companies and its employees in the creative sector to go through a transformation and innovation process that is necessary to survive the present times and to become a company with a sustainable business case. The project results will be the relevant profiles of the companies at various stages in this growth path of development until the year 2026.
The core of the company profiles will be the description of core competences and entrepreneurial skills that have to be present in the company at management level and the entrepreneurial skills at the level of the employees.
More information? Visit the project website: www.thriveproject.eu
Partners in the project:
- Stivako, The Netherlands, industry based training service provider on management, marketing and sustainability. Stivako is also coordinator of this project.
- NYTA BV, The Netherlands, management and consultancy in educational and labour marker related projects.
- Hill Top Consulting (Yorkshire) Ltd United Kingdom, consultants of trade organisations, companies and organisation in UK and Europe.
- Bergische Universität Wuppertal, Institut für Systemforschung der Informations-, Kommunikations- und Medientechnologie, Germany.
- Artevelde Hogeschool, Belgium, VET education higher level.
- Fundació Privada Indústries Gràfiques - Escola Antoni Algueró, Spain, a well based industrial VET school in Barcelona with close ties with the Catalonian Employers’ federation.