Col-Creation project will enhance Co-Creation
COL-CREATION is launched with the main objective of increasing the competences of Professionals in the Creative Industry on how to exploit Sharing Economy for developing Co-Creation and Collaborative Business Models
The project has the next specific objectives:
- Increase Co-Creation and Collaboration Business Models to be implemented.
- Show the potential of innovative Sharing Economy Platforms to be used as tool for boosting these Collaborative Models
- Promoting the proper use of these Models and Platforms as part of global and sustainable Self-Employment and Entrepeneurship projects
- Focus in specific challenges like Labour conditions and and Property Right Issues
Through the execution of this Project the next results will be obtained;
- Training Materials and Experiential Training Activities addressed to Professionals in the Creative Industry for facilitating the exploitation of Sharing Economy for developing Co-Creation and Collaborative Business Models
- Development of an e-Training Platform, including awareness, training contents and tailored and adapted ICT solutions for supporting the implementation of Training Materials and Experiential Training Activities.
The Training Methodology will be validated with the direct participation and collaboration of Professionals in the Creative Industry in Spain, Bulgaria, Austria and the Netherlands